Finnebrogue looks at what’s wrong with food to figure out how to make it the best it can be, without being bound by the way it has always been done. Having earned a reputation as the country’s leading top-tier sausage maker, we launched revolutiona
Finnebrogue looks at what’s wrong with food to figure out how to make it the best it can be, without being bound by the way it has always been done. Having earned a reputation as the country’s leading top-tier sausage maker, we launched revolutionary bacon and ham made without nitrites, opened a state of the art vegetarian factory and always place innovation at the heart of what we do.
We are currently searching for Trainers to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career in one of the fastest growing food manufacturers in the UK.
- Competitive salary
- Subsidised canteen
- Retail Discount Cards
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Parking
- Discounted Staff Sales
- Length of Service Additional Holiday Allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Death in Service
Reporting to the Learning & Development Manager, this role will be instrumental in enhancing the competencies of individual employees by designing and conducting training programmes that will boost employee’s workplace performance in alliance with Finnebrogue’s course values. You will be responsible for performing training needs assessments, designing and delivering curriculum and learning materials and for managing all phases of training interventions
- Proven experience in designing multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and learning principles
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Training Qualification (CIPD preferred)
- Strong IT experience including all Microsoft packages
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Ability to relate to staff at all levels
- Knowledge/experience in writing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Qualification in a food related subject
- Qualification in a Health and Safety related subject
- Qualification in forklift driving
- Identify training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Preparing and maintaining training plans and schedules
- Develop the production of classroom handouts, instructional materials, aids and manuals
- Direct structured learning experiences and monitor their quality results
- Assist with new hires into the business and assist with conducting orientation sessions
- Deliver induction, mandatory, procedural and soft skill training both in classroom and on the job
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employee work behaviour.
- Periodically evaluate ongoing programmes to ensure that they reflect any changes
- Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in employee development by completing relevant courses, meeting and reading journals.
We are an equal opportunities employer.