Excellent opportunity for Trade Counter Sales based in Belfast
TRADE COUNTER SALES
- Provide excellent customer service at the trade counter.
- Ensure all quotations and enquiries are followed up to maximise sales opportunities.
- Plan, organise and coordinate sales & deliveries from the trade counter and warehouse.
- Proactively develop new sales opportunities
- Merchandising within the trade counter area, ensuring all products are properly stocked and presented at all times.
- Control costs and ensure all paperwork is handled efficiently.
- Work as part of a team and promote excellent customer service within the department, ensuring all necessary procedures are followed.
- Ensure stock is maintained at a satisfactory level and that proper ordering procedures are followed.
- Any other duties commensurate with the post to ensure business objectives are me
To Join the team, you will:
- Have proven experience within a sales based role.
- Have fantastic customer service experience in a face to face sales role
- Are proficient in the use of IT and have good computer literacy skills.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills in order to be a real team player.
- Experience Building materials industry.
- Able to manage and prioritise time in proficient manner.
- Please note this role will involve working Saturdays and one late night on a Thursday evening.
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
To Apply please click the APPLY NOW button below and forward your CV.