Becoming a Team Leader with HR Solutions:
As a Team Leader you will manage a team of Administrators, ensuring accurate delivery of high quality information and administration services.
What you’ll be doing:
- To line manage Payroll, HR, or Recruitment Administrators, monitoring the effectiveness of individual team members, motivating, coaching and encouraging their development as necessary;
- To set and review individual and team performance through objective setting and regular performance appraisals;
- To manage workflow using CRM and ensuring customer service standards are adhered to;
- Ensure that operational cover is provided during opening hours;
- To be fully proficient in using nominated systems and to provide knowledge support to team members, maximising the level of query resolution at first point of contact;
- To ensure that team members are making consistent use of knowledge management systems, manuals and operating documents in accordance with policies, procedures and legislation;
- To work closely with other team leaders and the operational managers to promote a culture of continuous improvement;
- To ensure all relevant information is communicated to all administrators in an appropriate manner;
- To work closely with the learning and development team to contribute to the development of training material and induction of new joiners.
- Other tasks may be assigned to the role over time based on business need and following consultation with the postholder.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience of managing/supervising a team and of using performance management techniques effectively
- Experience of working to achieve service level agreements and key performance indicators within a contact centre or similar environment
- Excellent organisational skills demonstrated by the ability to manage large and complex workload within agreed timescales whilst maintaining accuracy
- Ability to work in a flexible manner to meet operational needs
- CIPD/ CIPP qualified or working towards
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in the use of a CRM
- Contact Centre Experience
- Experience in HR, Payroll or Resourcing/Recruitment
About HR Solutions
Capita HR Solutions is part of Capita plc, the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We are the fastest growing provider of HR Solutions in the UK. We’ve built a reputation for meeting the HR service needs of our clients by listening to the challenges they face and working in partnership with them to create approaches that suit their businesses, their cultures and their people.
We work collaboratively to create insight and feedback and together we optimise HR functions to get the best out of people.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary
- 23 days holiday with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
You’ll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You’ll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you’ll do next:
Choose ‘Apply now’ to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you. If you have any questions you’d like to ask before applying, you can contact Jacqueline McIlwrath ()
Capita Resourcing operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender identity or gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
To apply for this position please click here