We are currently accepting graduates for our 22-month RISE Management Trainee Programme.
ABOUT COCA-COLA HBC
- We’re a family of over 30, 000 engaged people. Each and every one of us is the secret ingredient of Coca-Cola HBC – leading bottler of The Coca-Cola Company. Our every day mission is to delight 595 million customers by offering a choice of over 136 iconic global and local brands, in the moments that matter, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We’re an empowered and talented team that drives results by winning and learning every day. Our success comes from us working together as one, to create value for our customers and make a positive difference for the local communities we serve.
ABOUT COCA–COLA HBC IRELAND & NORTHERN IRELAND
- Coca-Cola HBC has a proud heritage on the island of Ireland, having refreshed local consumers for over 75 years. We produce, distribute, and sell a wide range of beverages including Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero Sugar, Fanta, Sprite, Schweppes, Fuzetea and locally-owned brands Deep RiverRock, Fruice and Vegified. We proudly contribute more than €10 million to the local economy and employ more than 750 people across five locations; our state-of-art manufacturing plant in Lisburn, Co Antrim, office in Dublin and depots in Tipperary, Cork and Tuam.
IF YOU ARE OUR SECRET INGREDIENT, YOU ARE READY TO RISE
Experience isn’t a requirement, but passion and potential are! You will have a big opportunity to make an impact and continuously improve yourself if you’re a fast learner. eager to grow as a leader, learn from others and collaborate. Minimum requirements are:
- 2.1 in undergraduate (or expecting), or master’s degree in related discipline, have studied Supply Chain related modules, or if you have up to 2 years of experience in the Supply Chain field.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Full driving licence
- Right to work in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AS MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
- Performing on-the-job tasks, cross functional project participation and active learning
- Planning and organising activities related to your assignment, as well as delivery of assigned objectives and results
- Develop and maintain relationships with others; cross functional departmental colleagues, mentors, and project sponsors
- Proactively seek feedback
- Actively propose process and business improvements
- Take full ownership and charge over your development
BRING ALL YOUR SPECIAL INGREDIENTS, WE’LL HELP YOU RISE
- If you want to learn more, visit tinyurl.com/cchbc2019