Excellent opportunity for a Software Engineer based in Belfast
Position: Software Engineer
Based at: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Salary: Negotiable, commensurate with experience and skills.
Internet applications (SaaS) delivered from the Cloud are the future for corporate IT, and Ampliphae is building the platform to manage these apps. Our products are helping companies across multiple industries manage their Cloud applications more effectively, identifying and resolving cyber-security risks, and coaching end-users to choose and use SaaS applications more effectively. You’ll be a big part of that, at the core of our development team.
So, who are you?
- You are passionate about technology that makes a difference, and driven to help our customers be successful
- You want to be a world-class software developer and you are prepared to take responsibility for your own work, proactively seeking advice, assistance and information when you need it
- You are comfortable with learning new technologies quickly, willing to try new things, and you can adapt when the world changes around you.
Skills and qualifications:
- An appreciation of the cyber risks that enterprises face today and a desire to help mitigate those risks
- Be able to demonstrate strong coding skills and a good knowledge of software development and information technology
- Expernce with one or more programming languages and an appreciation of Internet and Cloud Computing technologies
- Experience developing for and/or configuring Cloud deployments is desirable
- Demonstrate a deep enthusiasm for technology of all types
- Good people skills and a desire to work with our team and our customers
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV