Carroll’s of Tullamore - Sales Developer (Northern Ireland) Carroll’s of Tullamore is a leading supplier of Quality Irish Hams, Poultry and Chilled Re
Carroll’s of Tullamore combine a well invested and efficient platform with passionate, motivated people to deliver a proven customer partnership model.
As a result of Carroll’s of Tullamore continued success we have an exciting role for a Sales Developer in Northern Ireland.
Key Responsibility & Accountabilities:
- Introduce exciting new products to customers
- Develop market share by maximizing the presence of Carroll’s of Tullamore product range in Retail stores.
- Establish and maintain excellent business relationships by providing an efficient and reliable service
- Promote brand awareness, positive product impressions and increase sales through product demonstration and consumer engagement.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities, providing accurate and relevant reports and information.
- Deal with customer queries and provide quick resolution.
Skills & Qualifications required:
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to expertly articulate product features and benefits
- Timely and accurate reporting, showing initiative and ability to identify selling opportunities
- Experience in Food Retailing
- Able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Analytical, numeracy and excellent time management abilities.
- Organised and professional at all times.
- Enthusiastic and confident individual with I.T. capabilities.
- A confident self-starter who can work on own initiative.
- An excellent team player, with a passion for customer care.
- Full Clean Driving License
Hours of Work
- 8.00am to 17.00pm Monday to Friday
- Flexibility will be required in relation to hours of work to suit business needs
- Fully Expensed Company Vehicle
- Lunch Allowance
If you feel you have the required skills and want to make an a significant impact externally with key customers and internally with the various functions please click the apply now button below.