Finnebrogue looks at what’s wrong with food to figure out how to make it the best it can be, without being bound by the way it has always been done. Having earned a reputation as the country’s leading top-tier sausage maker, we launched revolutiona
Finnebrogue looks at what’s wrong with food to figure out how to make it the best it can be, without being bound by the way it has always been done. Having earned a reputation as the country’s leading top-tier sausage maker, we launched revolutionary bacon and ham made without nitrites, opened a state of the art vegetarian factory and always place innovation at the heart of what we do.
We are currently searching for a Process Technologist to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career in one of the fastest growing food manufacturers in the UK.
- Competitive salary
- Subsidised canteen
- Retail Discount Cards
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Parking
- Discounted Staff Sales
- Length of Service Additional Holiday Allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Death in Service
Reporting to the Quality Compliance Manager, the role encompasses understanding the needs of the customers and translating them into the factory, managing customer expectations and ensuring all current suppliers and raw materials are approved.
The successful candidate will have:
- A food related (or equivalent) degree.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Evidence of good planning, organisational and time management skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite and related IT packages
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
- Driven and energetic
- Focus on speed and accuracy
- Previous experience is desired but not necessary as full training will be provided.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- To ensure that all complaints are logged, investigated and closed with corrective actions in place.
- To trend complaint issues and products on a weekly and monthly basis as a tool to drive complaint reductions.
- To track and report Complaint KPIs.
- To drive the message of product quality throughout the factory; ensuring that product standards are met and assist in any continuous improvement projects aimed at improving quality or standards.
- To track and trend Taste panel and Cold Sampling Results, using the results of these to drive improvements in product quality on the factory floor.
- To help maintain the site QMS by writing and updating Procedures, SOPs, Forms in line with company or customer requirements.
- Assist with site audits
- To act as deputy for the completion of 2-page specifications when required
- To act as deputy for the completion of paperwork verifications.
- To carry out pre-operation assessments, GMP and Internal audits, ensuring that any non-conformances are effectively closed out.
- Any other duties, within reason and capability, as determined by the senior managers.
- Ensure that relevant managers are made aware of any food safety and quality related incidents where this has not been properly addressed.
We are an equal opportunities employer.