Excellent opportunity for Payroll Officer based in Armagh.
- Provide accurate and timely processing of all company payrolls.
- Maintenance of timesheet and attendance processes
- Experience in Micropay/Sage 50 payroll
- Experience of processing payroll for multiple countries – desirable
- Assist in creation of payroll processes in new global locations – previous experience with collective agreements – desirable
- Confident in autoenrollment and RTI and year end processes/reporting
- Perform end to end processing of company monthly payrolls.
- Update and maintain payroll records for starters, leavers, contract changes and variable pay awards including bonuses, overtime, pension
- Arranging necessary pre start appointments/training for new starts
- Liaise with staff and management on payroll related queries
- Experience of running in-house large/complex payroll systems
- Experience of dealing with complex employee queries
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word
- Adhoc admin duties
To Apply please click the APPLY NOW button below and forward your CV.