Service and maintain machinery, equipment and facilities to ensure maximum reliability and effective performance of the plant. Carry out any planned preventative maintenance as required.
About Moy Park
Moy Park is one of the UK’s top 15 food companies and one of Europe’s leading poultry producers. Moy Park is the European Division of Pilgrim’s Pride and employs over 12,000 people across 12 manufacturing locations in the UK, France and Holland.
People of Moy Park
We are passionate about our people and recognise our teams, along with their individual drive and passion, are the reason for our continued success. This is your opportunity to join a forward-thinking, exciting business- applying to join our business is easy.
- Service and maintain machinery, equipment and facilities to ensure maximum reliability and effective performance of the plant.
- Facilitate a speedy response to all plant stoppages.
- Ensure all machinery is maintained to prevent unnecessary stoppages
- Ensure planned preventative maintenance schedules are maintained in accordance with current requirements.
- Ensure working to site specific hygiene requirements including PPE, Technical hand back procedures etc.
- Ensure correctly completed paperwork is processed in a timely manner for all work undertaken.
What you’ll need
- Time/Skill-Served Mechanical Engineer with Industrial Experience
- Experience in the use of Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Experience of Mechanical Drive Systems.
- Good diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in a Rendering plant would be advantageous
Perks of Moy Park
- Competitive salary
- Above statutory holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Continuous training provided
- Free on-site parking
- Discounted employee shop
- Life cover
- Shopping discounts