Excellent opportunity for a LGV Driver C& E – Bagged based in Belfast
Salary: £26,670- £30,000 plus Bonuses
- Reports to the Supply Chain Manager.
- Primarily deployed on bag distribution throughout Ireland, and offering support when required to the bulk delivery team
- You will be responsible to provide a first-class presentation of Allied Mills to the customer.
- To drive in a professional and courteous manner, promoting the image of the company to the public.
- To operate vehicles and other related equipment in a safe, responsible and compliant way.
- To ensure vehicle delivery is always in a clean and presentable manner inside and out.
- To maintain and improve customer service
- Carry out bagged and bulk flour deliveries throughout Ireland
- Comply with all Allied Mills procedures
- Carry out duties compliantly
- Accurately complete all relevant paperwork and return to site.
- Inform relevant staff of any customer related issues.
- A good team worker
- Flexible approach to duties and shifts with occasional nights out
- Able to work on own initiative
- Punctual and reliable
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Good communicator
- Willing and able to adapt to change
- Considerate to others
- Self-motivated, able to manage own workload and coordinate tasks
- Confident Communicator with a personable and welcoming style, able to build effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- A Team player who is supportive and appreciates the contributions and priorities of others
- Organised work style, with an ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks in a timely manner
- Willingness to learn and develop in order to grow business, customer and industry knowledge
- Honest, Trustworthy and Reliable
- C + E Driving Entitlement
- GCSE passes in English & Maths or equivalent
- 2 Years experience in a similar role
- Experience of multi-drop deliveries throughout Ireland
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Knowledge of Driving hours and legislation
- Valid DCPC card
- Experience of Bulk Powder Deliveries
- Experience of working in the Food Industry
- Experience in the safe operation of Tail Lifts and Pallet trucks
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to be directed to the company website
Closing Date:17th October 2019