Citi’s Global KYC Risk Evaluation Management (REM) function is part of the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) function, and is responsible for conducting Risk Evaluation reviews for certain new and existing high-risk clients.
- Performing required reviews for Citi’s Foreign Correspondent Banking customers. This includes conducting various searches (when necessary), reviewing customer and account information and analyzing compiled data to determine if the client poses a risk to Citi.
- Performing searches (when necessary), reviewing customer and account information and analyzing compiled data to determine if the client poses a risk to Citi
- Escalating certain risk elements to management for review
- Be able to manage priorities and multiple case reviews at one time
- Following up with lines of business on outstanding information requests
- Interacting with lines of business, other analysts and management daily regarding KYC Profiles currently under review
- Engage with Relationship Managers
- Knowledgeable of the local/regional laws applicable to money laundering such as along with Suspicious Activity Reporting requirements
- Highly motivated and team oriented individual with good interpersonal and communication skills and strong analytical abilities
- Proactive, organized, and ability to work independently without supervision
- Must have the ability to use Microsoft Office products and/or similar business systems and learn multiple systems applications quickly
- Must be able to multi-task and complete projects on time
- Excellent attention to details and follow-up skills
- Ability to independently refer to policies and procedures and put into context with regards to this role
- Undergraduate Degree and/or equivalent experience; High School Diploma holders, or local country equivalent, required. 1+ years’ experience in Compliance or related function preferred.
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level – All Job FunctionsAll Job Level – All Job Functions – GB
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster CLICK HERE. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE.
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE.
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE.