Location UK / Ulster
Job Type Permanent full-time
Salary £10000 - 20000
Updated 1 week ago
We are looking for customer service superstars who will ensure the customers’ personal experience remains at the heart of everything they do.
• Supporting business and consumers via inbound calls, emails and live chat queries.
• Resolving product queries and fielding questions regarding online accounts and customer orders
• Complaint handling and resolution
• Offering in-depth product knowledge of our range and legislation around the products.
• Monitoring and engaging consumer questions that come through Social Media
• Ensuring the best consumer experience possible is provided
• Helping drive sales activity where appropriate and conducting customer surveys
What we offer :
• Basic salary of £8.50/h
• Continuous paid training on the latest technology
• Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements
• Private Pension and Life assurance
• 25 Annual leave days and bank holidays, increasing with service
• Potential for rapid advancement in many fields, and throughout 17 countries!
We are looking for:
We are looking for dynamic, resilient candidates, with a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills. To succeed in this role, you must be a confident and enthusiastic individual who will strive to go that extra mile for our customers. We especially value candidates with:
• Fluency in English
• Previous customer service experience, especially those with call centre experience
• The ability to build relationships
• Experience of working and collaborating with internal departments
• Social Media experience is a benefit
• The ability to multitask
*Why TTEC (Formerly TeleTech)?
The team at TTEC in Belfast consists of a diverse group of international technical support and customer experience professionals, most of which are either bilingual or multilingual. There are those that already live in Belfast who join us for this multicultural experience. Other customer service professionals choose to move to Belfast for the English-speaking immersion experience, the gorgeous Northern Irish countryside, the cultural diversity and a range of opportunities for career growth in one of the UK’s most affordable cities.