Excellent opportunity for a Global Payroll Data Administrator
To provide an interface between OSV Customers and the CloudPay Payroll Team ensuring data is passed across in accordance with agreed standards and processes to enable accurate payroll transactions to be completed by CloudPay.
The Global Payroll Data Administrator performs analysis of key payroll data during the payroll lifecycle. The Administrator also ensures tight controls of the payroll process by ensuring key milestones are met in a high-quality manner. This position ensures strict adherence to GDPR guidelines by ensuring data privacy is secured at all times. The Administrator serves as the quality gateway to accurate payroll payments to OSV’s global client base by ensuring the utmost in quality payroll data support and the timely completion of all payroll activities.
- Analysis of various payroll/HR data reports. Able to identify errors through trending and detail-oriented review.
- Ability to clearly communicate directly with the client, via OSV’s case management system, to ensure they understand the actions they must take or respond to a query that requires OSV action.
- Support and meet all Service Level Policy agreements, response time and accuracy.
- Serve as the conduit between the client and the global payroll vendor to ensure communication and any issue resolution is handled in a clear, timely and client-centric manner.
- Gather, format and transmit critical payroll data, interfaces and manual files based on strict payroll calendar timelines to ensure employees are paid accurately and timely.
- Research supported business process problems and engaging appropriate resources, internal and external.
- Ensure proper diagnostics on issues and managing customer expectations and communications regarding recovery.
- Maintaining the consistency and integrity of OSV business process support through case oversight and problem resolution.
- Assist with assigned reporting for customers and as assigned for case management and other governance needs
- Meets or exceeds all performance standards
- Assumes other duties as assigned by Manager
- Business Acumen
- Payroll/BPO/BPaaS Expertise
- Critical Evaluation/Analytical Thinking
- Relationship Management/Client-focused
- Ethical Practice
Qualifications and Experience
- Good standard of education to A Level or equivalent
- Two years of payroll or equivalent data administration that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Problem solving – must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; appropriately gather and analyse information and apply creative talents to problem solving.
- Research – ability to quickly and accurately research issues and propose solution or course of action.
- Confidentiality – ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive Company and personal information.
- Demonstrated experience of being detail orientated with exceptional organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills, including ability to work with pivot tables.
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Self -directed management of work and results
- Flexible in a changing environment
- Strong customer focus
- Prior Payroll Transactions/BPO/BPaaS experience
- Workday-CloudPay payroll experience
- Global experience
To apply for this role please click on the APPLY NOW button below to be directed to the company website.