Finnebrogue looks at what's wrong with food to figure out how to make it the best it can be, without being bound by the way it has always been done. Having earned a reputation as the country's leading top-tier sausage maker, we launched revolutionary bacon and ham made without nitrites, opened
- Competitive salary
- Subsidised canteen
- Retail Discount Cards
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Parking
- Discounted Staff Sales
- Length of Service Additional Holiday Allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Death in Service
To assist with the finance departments objectives in maintaining ledgers, ensuring payments are made to the company in a timely fashion.
- Experience of finance function in a business with demonstrated ability for accuracy and speed.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Evidence of analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Proven innovative capability.
- Evidence of good organisational, planning and time management abilities with the ability to prioritise effectively to meet deadlines.
- Proficient in the use of word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software.
- Able to work flexibly to ensure business needs.
- Valid driving licence and vehicle available for business use.
- Experience within the food production industry.
- Experience of managing delivery to high end multiple retailers.
- Check Electronic Delivery notes against PODs, query variances and send invoices to customers via software system (EDI), update on sage.
- Invoice non-EDI customers manually.
- Debtor control – send reminders to customers for payments due, place customers on hold when payment is late and communicate effectively with customers in order to ensure good credit control is maintained.
- Post purchase invoices to sage, checking quantities and prices are correct against PO, or having obtained management signature.
- Report on variances from standard cost for raw materials purchased.
- Filing, scanning, running reports and other administrative tasks.
- Any other duties within reason and capability associated with this role as determined by the line manager.
We are an equal opportunities employer.