Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time
Salary £30000 - 35000
Updated 5 days ago
Excellent Opportunity for a Financial Controller Based in Groomsport
Our client a well established operator within the holiday and residential park leisure industry and are looking to expand the team and appoint a financial controller
The Group is a privately-owned business with the head office based in the Groomsport area.
As financial controller you will be managing a small finance team and day to day running of all aspects of the finance function.
As Financial Controller, you will be responsible for
· Production of monthly management accounts including consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet and all associated MI
· Liaising with auditors and advisors
· Preparation of reporting packs and annual statutory pack
· Providing senior management with sales, profitability and periodic management reports
· Cash management, budgeting and forecasting
· Preparation of budgets, forecasts and cash flows
· Supervision/maintenance of financial ledgers and accounting processes
· Preparation of Monthly Consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet
· Financial analysis and investigation of variances
· Preparation of VAT returns
· Oversight/preparation of payroll
· Management of small finance team
· Liaising with sales and management teams
· Knowledge of Xero
You will be CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified or QBE.
You will have previous experience of working in a similar role
Permanent Full Time Position
To apply please forward your CV via the APPLY NOW button below.