Finnebrogue looks at what's wrong with food to figure out how to make it the best it can be, without being bound by the way it has always been done. Having earned a reputation as the country's leading top-tier sausage maker, we launched revolutionary bacon and ham made without nitrites, opened
- Competitive salary
- Subsidised canteen
- Retail Discount Cards
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Parking
- Discounted Staff Sales
- Length of Service Additional Holiday Allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Death in Service
- Candidates should have relevant experience in an industrial environment with exposure to fast paced production equipment.
- A recognised Engineering apprenticeship or training programme and be capable of carrying out electrical and mechanical fault diagnosis and repairs.
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent experience.
- Have solid working knowledge of single/3 phase electrical installations and equipment.
- Ability to diagnose faults on electrical control circuits, general electrical, mechanical and pneumatic equipment.
- Have a working basic knowledge of PLC controlled equipment.
- The ability to setup and program motor inverters and various control gear including temperature controllers, counters and timers.
- Carry out routine maintenance on all company machinery and equipment to include fault finding, problem solving and minor repairs to minimise down time.
- Repairs to machinery in the event of a breakdown.
- Installation of new plant and machinery
- Preventative maintenance on plant and machinery
- Full, accurate and timely completion of all maintenance logs, schedules, etc. to comply with Health and Safety legislation and company, insurance and ISO requirements, etc.
- Contact external contractors as required and accompany/assist them while on site.
- Carry out all minor mechanical & electrical repairs in relation to buildings and utilities, planned and executed in such a way so as to minimise risk.
- Ensure quality procedures relating to maintenance are followed
- Ensure full and timely reporting of all major breakdowns, significant problems, repair requirements, delays or machine down time to relevant personnel.
We are an equal opportunities employer.