Excellent opportunity for a Duty Manager based in Robinsons
Robinsons Duty Manager
Reports to: Manager
To ensure that caring, courteous service is provided at all times. In the absence of the Manager and Assistant Manager, full responsibility for all facets of the premises in order to maximize unit profitability and continually strive for improvement. To set a good example to the whole unit by upholding a high degree of Company discipline, whilst at the same time creating a fun, team environment.
To assist with the management of variable costs such as wages, heat and light, and to ensure that equipment is properly used to avoid unnecessary repair or replacement.
Provision of Excellent Customer Service
- To ensure a high level of customer service at your premises at all times, ensuring that the customer always comes first and that there is management presence on the floor during peak trading hours.
- To encourage the team to upsell by identifying selling opportunities and handling customer’s needs individually
- To ensure that the basic service duties are in compliance with Company standards.
- To assist the Manager in maintaining control of man-hour costs by reacting to increases / decreases in trade.
- To lead by example, approaching work professionally with a supportive and caring attitude to staff.
- To identify training needs of the staff and provide accurate information to manager.
- To participate in staff training to the standards set by the Company in order to consistently achieve the required level of performance, including Induction training for new staff.
- To identify poor performance / conduct issues and reporting these to the manager.
- Good standard of secondary education, Maths and English GCSE or equivalent, Grade C or above
- An HCIMA Diploma or equivalent qualification is preferred
- Basic Food Hygiene essential
- WSET Level 1 Wine Certificate preferred
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 1 year’s experience at a supervisory level within a busy licensed bar/restaurant environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word preferred.
- Knowledge of Micros preferred.
Closing date: 30th October 2019
GDPR- Privacy notice Applicants www.golfholdings.co.uk
An Equal Opportunities Employer