Finnebrogue looks at what's wrong with food to figure out how to make it the best it can be, without being bound by the way it has always been done. Having earned a reputation as the country's leading top-tier sausage maker, we launched revolutionary bacon and ham made without nitrites, opened
- Competitive salary
- Subsidised canteen
- Retail Discount Cards
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Parking
- Discounted Staff Sales
- Length of Service Additional Holiday Allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Death in Service
Job Purpose To Support the Despatch Team with the day to day running of the Despatch Office
- Proven experience in a similar role within a food manufacturing environment/office environment
- Good Organisational Skills
- Good Communicator
- Problem solver & decision maker
- Experience with Microsoft Office & Outlook
- Level 2 Food Hygiene Qualification (or equivalent)
- Health and Safety / First Aid related qualification
- Admin support for management of the booking of intake delivers.
- Organising transport to come and collect pallets for Customers
- Updating all associated Despatch paperwork on computer system.
- Must comply with all aspects of H&S policy throughout the site –reporting any concerns or potential hazards to their line leader immediately.
- Contribute to an innovative and productive working environment that allows each individual to contribute effectively, develop personally and grow professionally
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements for food safety and health and safety within areas of work
- To seek out and recommend continuous improvement methods to improve and enhance the service provided (6S and Continuous Improvement Projects)
- Report on Customer Service Level
- Track Pallet and Customer Tray stock levels to ensure adequate stocks on site
- Respond to queries externally and internally.
- Communicate with Customers & Commercial Team regarding any Supply Issues
- Other duties may be assigned as the business progresses