Excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Analyst based in Dungannon
Customer Service Analyst
The hours of work are Monday – Friday 9.00am-5.30pm
Westland is leading the way in horticulture, and is proud to be one of the largest horticultural companies in the UK and Europe. A market leader in our categories, we supply a wide range of gardening, pet care and environmental products to the retail market.
Westland is pleased to announce the availability of the position of Customer Service Analyst to join our head office team, based in Granville Industrial Estate Dungannon. This is an additional role due to the growth of the business and successful candidate will report to Management, Internal Departments, Third parties and Customers on all aspects of customer service, identifying gaps and suggesting improvements in productivity and customer satisfaction levels with specific focus on the “order to delivery” process.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design, generate and circulate daily/ weekly /monthly customer service reports;
- Research and analyse alternative methods of sourcing and presenting information to customers, management and internal departments with specific focus on the order to delivery process;
- Present data and insight in clear and innovative ways for a range of audiences identifying headline issues;
- Identification of customer service process gaps / weaknesses and assist in the development of strategies and techniques to enhance the service departments effectiveness;
- Establish develop and maintain effective working relationships with all internal staff and customers to achieve the corporate objectives;
- Assist in the daily order to delivery process providing exceptional customer service at every opportunity.
- Previous experience in a similar role OR a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Customer Service Admin/Analytics role;
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s at grades A-C including Maths and English;
- Strong IT Skills i.e. proficient user of excel and good overall IT Knowledge and awareness of systems including Windows and other Microsoft packages;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with a wide range of people;
- Proven problem solving skills, initiative and enthusiasm with a desire to get things done;
- Able to self-organise; prioritise, manage and track multiple activities and tasks;
- Ability to continually assess and improve the quality and effectiveness of work activities;
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and a conscientious nature.
- Experience within a similar industry;
- Educated to degree level;
- Knowledge of Qlikview, Syspro and Microsoft Dynamics 365 would be an advantage.
If you are interested in the above role please forward your updated CV by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below outlining how you meet the above criteria.
Closing date for applications is 31st October 2019
Westland Horticulture is an Equal Opportunities Employer