Our Capital Project Services (CPS) team consists of a range of talented multi-disciplined professionals who have a background in delivery of capital projects across multiple sectors including infrastructure and financial services
Our Capital Project Services (CPS) team consists of a range of talented multi-disciplined professionals who have a background in delivery of capital projects across multiple sectors including infrastructure and financial services. We support our clients in securing optimum value from their projects or business and provide the expertise they require to navigate challenging, complex situations.
We’re one of the world’s leading professional services organisations and our culture is all about our people. We are looking for candidates with strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills who are passionate about advising clients to improve their project outcomes. Your role might include
- Designing and delivering transformative project and programme management approaches across a wide range of industries;
- Working closely with senior leaders of major global businesses to optimise the efficiency of their capital programmes and supporting them to deliver their intended benefits;
- Providing expertise to clients who strive to deliver projects within constrained budgets or supporting them through challenging situations.
At PwC the development of our people is key and though we’re all driven by different aspirations, we share the same commitment to quality. You’ll have the opportunity to work on high-profile, national and international projects that will enable you to reach your full potential.
We’re looking for someone who
- Is a confident communicator and is able to deliver messages with impact to a wide variety of audiences;
- Has exceptional technical aptitude and analytical skills, and is able to translate complex issues to support the creation and delivery of clear and understandable client solutions;
- Is passionate about delivery of capital projects and has a strong desire to succeed by learning from colleagues and creating collaborative relationships at all levels;
- Has a strong academic background and an interest in pursuing continued learning and development;
- Is open to travel, both nationally and internationally. Our Capital Project’s team work on some of the most iconic projects, both nationally and internationally. As such, travel is an integral part of the role, with the existing team spending on average 60-80% of their time away from the base location in Belfast.
Our clients value the diverse range of experiences that our people bring. Our team mostly comprises of people from Project Management, Engineering, or Commercial Management backgrounds but we’re open to other industries and experiences, and the value that can bring.
Your career to date should demonstrate
- The ability to manage or work effectively within a team to deliver projects and solutions;
- A desire to build excellent working relationships and self motivation to deliver outputs;
- Experience in managing contracts, suppliers, or projects and an understanding of the core principles used to support delivery of projects;
- Self awareness and your ambition to continuously develop your skills.
PWC are a progressive employer who continues to develop a diverse and agile workforce by valuing leadership and understanding the importance of developing our people. We are one of the world’s leading Global Organisations and we continue to strive to be the best through our culture, behaviours and values. We are a Global organisation with 24 offices in the UK alone, for the second year in a row our Belfast office has been the fastest growing and this is reflected through our investment in our brand new headquarters opening in 2020.
As well as offering the opportunity to work with some of the most successful organisations in the world, we also offer career progression opportunities and excellent rewards and benefits.