Excellent opportunity for Assistant Store Manager based in
MMD is the largest O2 Franchise in Northern Ireland and Scotland. With over 25 million customers across the UK, O2 is one of the world`s most innovative companies putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
Our Assistant Store Leaders understand that amazing results come through leading and developing a high performing team in collaboration with the Store Leader. You will deliver through a motivated and engaged team, encouraging them to love the job they do and make sure they are having great conversations with our customers to understand their needs so they sell the right product and service to them. Making every day better for our customers through personal experiences that count.
Reporting to the Store Leader, you will ensure results and standards are maintained when taking the lead, you may even exceed expectations in their absence!
We are always on the lookout for great talent. Just like our customers, we offer our employees more. From a choice of benefits, rewards, training and ongoing career development, there are many reasons to join MMD.
What you’ll do:
- Help lead your team successfully with passion and drive.
- Champion your store, you and your team will define what a phenomenal shopping experience on the high street really is.
- Consistently deliver on all sales and service KPIs for your location.
- Support regular, consistent and effective reviews with the team.
- Use identified business data inputs (footfall, seasonal trade patterns, FTE etc.) to equip your store for success.
- Ensure your store is adhering to key compliance requirements in relation to store standards, Health & Safety, cash management, security and stock management, FCA compliance, refunds and discounts
- Identifying talent within the team and driving development
- Working with your team to take ownership of the store appearance – taking pride in where you work
You’ll definitely have:
- Evidence of leading or supporting teams to strong commercial results
- An inspirational leadership style
- A self-motivated and resilient outlook
- The skills to help establish and carry out long-term plans
- Experience of coaching and developing colleagues
You might even:
- Have team leader or support manager experience in the telecommunications retail sector.
What’s in it for you:
- Generous commission structure and stretch bonus available
- Quarterly Team promotions
- Categorisation structure which rewards great performance with progression
- Healthcare cash plan (including dental, optical, mental health and other perks
- Up to 25% off Accessories.
- Phone and tablet staff plans.
- 50% Friends and Family discounts.
- Fantastic induction programme. (MMD Training Academy & O2 Induction)
- Learning and Development support. (Structured Succession Pathways)
- Free Access to Lynda.com (leading online learning platform).
At MMD, we look for the best people to join us. To help us find them, we’ve created this simple but effective recruitment process. You need to pass each stage to carry on to the next:
- Click on the apply link.
- Our HR dept. will call for a short telephone interview.
- Come along to our head office for an interview with senior management.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV
Closing date: 24th October 2019