Excellent opportunity for a Anodising Technician based in Derry
Position: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Negotiable (on skills/experience)
Due to continued growth and expansion we are currently recruiting for an Anodising Technician. You will be working in a progressive company with over 45 years of proven expertise in serving the Aerospace, Pharmaceutical, Energy & Petro-Chemical industries worldwide. This role comes with a competitive pay package, great work life balance and opportunities for career development.
- Carry out anodising and surface treatment operations on a wide range of components. This will include preparation, jigging, pre and post process activities.
- Inspect products to ensure required standards are achieved.
- Create, update and validate surface treatment instructions.
- Work with senior technician to drive efficiency in the anodising process.
- Carry out weekly/monthly maintenance: including changing chemicals, tank cleaning and calibration of inspection equipment.
- Carry out weekly/monthly chemical analysis to ensure optimum results are achieved.
- Solid experience working in Engineering, Plating, Material Coating or Processes.
- Good knowledge and understanding of metal treatment and chemical processing.
- High understanding of health and safety and environmental procedures when going about your day to day duties.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
Hours of work
- Mon-Thur 08:00-16:30
- Friday 08:00-13:00
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV