Alexander Mann Solutions are currently recruiting for an Agency Implementation Manager to join their team in the United Kingdom supporting the UK function.
What you’ll do:
As an Agency Implementation Manager you will be responsible for supporting, managing and implementing new agency supply chain programmes as part of new client wins in both Contingent (CWS) and Permanent (RPO) recruitment. Specifically, the Agency Implementation Manager will take direct accountability for the successful transition of new client agency supply chain transitions, whilst overseeing the outputs of other projects where additional Procurement resources have been required.
The Agency Implementation Manager will also oversee AMS’s dedicated Vendor Management programme through the direct line management of a team of Vendor Managers across different client accounts. The Agency Implementation Manager will also be responsible for:
- Supporting the AMS bid team and other sales teams with the construction of tailored responses to agency supply chain questions as part of RFP responses or pitch preparations.
- Attend new client pitches as required to ensure AMS’s agency supply chain implementation and ongoing management methodology is articulated clearly.
- Support the commercial team with agency financial inputs as part of new business commercial modelling.
- Develop detailed project plans as part of new client implementations to ensure the successful transition of agency supply chain to form part of the new solution.
- Work with client stakeholders to rationalise their current supply to ensure a fit for purpose supply chain in transitioned as part of the new solution.
- Create a clear and effective communications plan for the supply chain within each project to ensure the smooth transition of suppliers and the management of both client and AMS reputational risk.
- Negotiate a new commercial fee structure with agency suppliers for both the transitioning workforce (CWS) and new supply for both Contingent and RPO recruitment.
- Negotiate new agency supplier agreements for all transitioning agency suppliers, including the AMS Agency Framework agreement and appropriate client flown down schedule.
- Ensure all supplier due diligence is carried out as part of the supply chain transition, including credit checks, insurance certificates, company documentation, Third Party Assurance questionnaire (3PA) and any client specific requirements.
- Handover of a fully compliant, contracted and motivated supply chain to client account team, including all supporting tools, documentation and information.
- Oversee the implementation of other new wins that have other dedicated Procurement resources aligned as part of ensuring consistent approach to supply chain implementation.
- Manage and oversee a team of dedicated Vendor Managers, aligned to different client accounts, ensuring consistent principles are applied to vendor management within AMS.
- Work closely with the Agency Category Manager to ensure aligned on the ongoing BAU management of agency suppliers within the Procurement function.
What we need from you:
- Strong Procurement background with agency category experience.
- Several years experience, preferably gained in the same or similar service industry.
- Strong negotiation, analytical and client-facing skills.
- Demonstrable experience of implementing cost saving initiatives.
- Prior interaction with large organisations (preference global organisations)
- Prior project management skills is essential
- In depth understanding of supplier contracts and contracting
- Prior experience of dealing with recruitment agencies is a essential
What you’ll get in return:
At AMS, you’ll get the opportunity to work on projects that integrate with our other practice areas to deliver remarkable results for our clients. You’ll be part of a team with global capabilities and setting a new direction for us in terms of how we creatively solve our clients’ most pressing talent-related challenges. You can innovate, disrupt and influence with organisations that want to transform their operations and win the war for talent.
We are an attractive employer of choice and among the leading companies in the global recruitment industry. We offer a great benefits package, including flexibility in your working week and the opportunity to develop your recruitment career in your own way.
What we offer:
- Flexible working, including the opportunity to work from home 1 or 2 days a week and some
- Flexibility with working hours
- Performance related bonus’ and incentives on a quarterly and annual basis
- 26 days annual leave + statutory days
- Private Medical Cover
- Critical Illness Cover
- Pension Contribution
We’re a fast-growing, equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability.
Alexander Mann Solutions is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
Please let us know if you need an adjustment or adaptation at any stage to support you during the recruitment journey. You can contact us on
To apply for this position please click here