Due to continuous growth we have a fantastic opportunity for an Offer Management Administrator to join our team in Belfast.
- Take responsibility for an allocated area, owning candidates and hiring manager relationships.
- Driving the process in a proactive manner and updating the hiring manager and candidates at regular intervals.
- Have regular update calls/meetings with key stakeholders up to Director level
- Manage candidates through the full end to end Offer and Onboarding process, with a focus on providing exceptional hiring manager and candidate experience
- Responsible for managing difficult or challenging situations with the client and candidates
- Responsible for prioritising a busy workload ensuring there are no delays to the processes within your remit
- Work to the service levels agreed with the client
- Build and maintain a strong working relationship with recruiters, CSMs and other members of the Offer Management team, ensuring that they are continually appraised and updated on the processes
- Identifying, removing and/or escalating blockers to process
- Solid experience in an administration, support role or customer services environment
- Organised, with experience of managing and prioritising a number of key process steps as part of a busy workload
- Experience of dealing with Senior Stakeholders and managing challenging situations
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of all Microsoft packages, specifically Excel
What We Can Offer You:
You will have challenging, varied and rewarding work, within a vibrant, diverse and collaborative culture.
We are an attractive employer and won a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award 2019, honouring the Best Place to Work in the UK.
Our total reward package includes:
- Flexible working, including the opportunity to regularly work from home
- 26 days annual leave + statutory days (calculated on a full years’ employment)
- Private Medical Cover
- Critical Illness Cover
- Pension Contribution
Alexander Mann Solutions is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
Please let us know if you need an adjustment or adaptation at any stage to support you during the recruitment journey.
To apply for this position please click on the APPLY NOW button below.