Location UK / Newry
Job Type Permanent full-time
Salary £15000 - 25000
Updated 2 days ago
Excellent opportunity for Accounts Assistant to join a growing finance team based in Newry.
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm
As a result of continued success, we are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant/Accounting Technician to join our growing finance team. The role will offer the successful candidate an excellent working environment in which to naturally progress their career.
The successful candidate will carry out a range of practical accounting tasks and will assist the financial controller in the preparation of monthly financial reporting and year end accounts.
· Invoicing and sales/purchase order processing
· Management of sales and purchase ledgers
· Prepare and post journals
· Assist in preparation of monthly financial reports and year end accounts
· Customers/suppliers queries
· Transport coordination
· Stock control and reconciliation
· Tax reporting (EC Sales/Intrastat) and VAT Returns
· Assist with year-end audit
· General office duties
· 2 years’ experience in a similar finance function
· Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office & Excel
· Professional and friendly manner
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· High attention to detail
· Able to work on own initiative
· Strong organisational skills and able to meet deadlines
· AAT Qualified or working towards a professional qualification desirable but not essential
· Experience of SAGE 50
Full time / Permanent / Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
To Apply please click the APPLY NOW button below and forward your CV.