Excellent opportunity for a Used Car Controller based in Mallusk.
The successful applicant must be able to:
- To ensure the team sells an agreed volume of used Mazda Approved vehicles whilst retaining budgeted profitability and meeting customer satisfaction objectives
- Ensure high standard of vehicle presentation, forecourt display and housekeeping to maximise sales
- Control the inventory of used vehicles in the retail facility
- Must have a high level of motivation and drive and a good business sense.
- Must have a strong customer focus, excellent communication skills and have the ability to seek out, negotiate and secure profitable sales of used vehicles and additional products to the retail sector.
- Demonstrate excellent management skills and the ability to motivate staff.
- Ensure correct administration procedures are adhered to by all sales staff.
- Prospect used sales opportunities
- The successful applicant must have knowledge of:
- Product and promotional information
- Manufacturer’s products and recent improvements through technical bulletins, training courses and technical magazines etc.
- In-house computer systems
- MAZDA Approved standards and adherence to those standards
And be able to:
- Maintain high level of record-keeping and routine paperwork
- Maintain a professional appearance and an enthusiastic attitude
- Work independently and as part of a team in a busy, active, lively environment
- Continually learn about new approaches to sales, new information regarding products, new administrative efficiencies, and customers.
An excellent salary package is being offered to the successful applicant including Company Pension Scheme and the use of a Company Car
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV