Excellent opportunity for a Tour Operator Group Booking Administrator based in Belfast.
TB19-65 Tour Operator Group Booking Administrator
Working as an effective member of the Visitor Attraction team, under the direction of the Visitor Attraction Resource Manager, you will be responsible for the administration of all Tour Operator bookings for Titanic Belfast and SS Nomadic. You will also assist with the role of Customer Service Support.
Key Job Information:
Contract:Permanent Annualised Hours. This involves working a set number of hours over the year, rather than per week. Longer hours may be worked over our busy high season months, and less hours may be worked during our slightly quieter low season months.
Hours: An average of 40 per working week (Must be flexible across the week to work daytime, evening and weekend
Reporting to: Visitor Attraction Resource Manager
Location: Titanic Belfast Building
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the administration and fulfilment of all Tour Operator group bookings for Titanic Belfast. This involves liaising with Tour Operators daily to ensure group booking reservations are as accurate as possible prior to the group’s visit.
- Answering all Tour Operator questions and queries in a prompt and professional manner.
- Loading and amending all Tour Operator bookings on Admit One in real time as requests come in from tour operators and in line with departmental SOPs.
- To stay on top of and manage an extremely busy centralised inbox and to file all queries and amendments in an organised and efficient manner.
- Confirming final numbers for all Tour Operators prior to their visit.
- Updating the daily operational sheet in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist with the co-ordination of the day to day group booking function as directed by the Line Manager.
- Collating and maintaining accurate and up to date reports on all bookings under your remit.
- Communicate calmly, politely and tactfully to customers under all circumstances.
- Ensure complaints are dealt with promptly using Titanic Belfast’s agreed procedures.
- Ensure 5-star customer service standards are always maintained for group bookings.
- Provide cover to the role of Customer Service Support in their absence, including lunchtimes, sickness and holidays.
- Compliance with the Titanic Belfast Health and Safety and Manual Handling Policies and Procedures.
- Proactive and positive approach to embracing organisational Health and Safety culture.
- To undertake your duties in such a way as to enhance and protect the reputation and public profile of Titanic Belfast.
- Ensure adherence to and compliance with all GDPR / Data Protection related policies and procedures.
- Any other duties as delegated by Visitor Attraction Resource manager or any other person designated in their absence.
The above reflects the main elements associated with this position. It is not intended to be exclusive or exhaustive.
- Previous experience in a fast paced administrative role with customer interface
- IT literate in Microsoft Office specifically Excel, Outlook and Word and web browsers
- Demonstrable understanding and experience of 5-star customer service standards
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s or equivalent (Grades A-C, including English & Maths).
- Excellent Telephone Manner
- Good organisation skills
- Excellent proven administration skills.
- Adaptable and can respond quickly to a dynamic environment.
- Ability to, and experience in, troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally.
- Experience in managing a high-volume email inbox.
- Ability to work as part of a busy team, follow direction and use your own initiative.
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients at all levels.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Customer orientation.
- Valuing diversity and understanding varying accessibility needs.
- Ability to remain calm in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent time keeping and attendance
Titanic Belfast reserves the right to enhance the selection criteria if necessary, to assist with shortlisting.
Our Employee Benefits Package includes:
- Fully paid uniform
- Free surface car parking
- 31 days holiday
- Access to ‘Connect’ (Employee Assistance Programme and High Street Discounts)
- Counselling Services
- Discounts for onsite Events, Retail, Outlets and Visitor Experience
- Pension scheme with Employer Contributions
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye Care Scheme
- Winter Flu Vaccine
- Subsidised food at breaks
If you would like to apply for this position, then please visit our recruitment site by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Monday 23rd September 2019 at 9am. Applications received after the closing date and time will not be considered.
Please note for applicants successful at the shortlisting stage, individual interviews are anticipated to take place on Friday 11th October 2019.
Titanic Belfast Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.