Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent part-time
Salary Not disclosed
Updated 5 days ago
The Merchant Hotel are recruiting for Room Attendants (evening shifts).
The 5* Merchant Hotel in Belfast is a harmonious blend of Victorian grandeur and Art Deco inspired sleek modernity. Situated in the heart of Belfast city centre’s historic Cathedral Quarter, the grandeur of the original Grade A listed building is complemented by an elegant Art Deco inspired wing with a multitude of exciting amenities.
We have an excellent opportunity for Room Attendants to join our Housekeeping Team at The Merchant Hotel.
Reporting to the Housekeeping Manager, you will maintain standards of cleanliness, hygiene and tidiness in all of the hotel including bedrooms.
The Role will involve:
– Replenish items in guest bedrooms and bathrooms
– Place out chocolates & water in guest bedrooms.
– Dimming bedroom lights, closing bedroom curtains and turning down bed linen.
– General cleaning and tidying of area
– Dealing with guest requests
The Successful Candidate will have
– At least 6 months experience in a similar role
– An understanding of the importance of quality guest service
– Excellent Communication, Presentation and Interpersonal skills
The Successful candidate will be fully flexible as the role will involve working weekends and evenings.
This will be on a part time basis – approximately 16 to 20 hours per week.
The Merchant Hotel offers staff:
The Closing Date is Sunday 22nd September 2019.
We are unable to accept C.V’s as a means of application.
The Merchant Hotel are an equal opportunities employer.
The company reserves the right to apply an enhanced short listing criteria