Team Leader required for a small residential home for people who have learning disabilities based in Holywood Co. Down.
Team Leader – Twisel REF: 19-116-TL-T-WEB
Team Leader required for a small residential home for people who have learning disabilities based in Holywood Co. Down. Shifts will be on a rotational basis that will include evenings/weekends/sleepovers. 35 Hours per week plus sleep-ins.
Hours: 35 hours per week
Location: Twisel Lodge, Residential services in Holywood
Hourly Rate: £18,346 pa + sleep in payments
- Numerate and literate to keep records, handle clients finance, maintain records and write records.
- NVQ 3 (Health & Social Care) or equivalent or willing to attain a Level 3 QCF qualification
- Two years’ previous experience in a human services setting providing support/care
- Experience of working in partnership with service users, parents, health care professionals, carers, advocates and other agencies
- Good working knowledge of IT, specifically Microsoft Word & Outlook
- A belief in inclusion, evidenced through work practice or personal experience
- Registered N. Ireland Social Care Council if not registered must do so on successful application (NMC if nurse qualified)
- Starting on 20 days annual leave pro rata plus Cedar recognizes 8 statutory days
- Cedar offer an enhanced auto-enrolment pension scheme consisting of 5% employee contribution and 4% employer contribution.
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Investor in People Champion with commitment to development of the staff team through training and learning opportunities
- Staff recognition & reward incentives aligned to high standards of performance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access 24/7 Doctors Line
- Cashback health scheme
- Special offers at over 600 leading high street and online retailers
Apply online at
Closing Date: 2nd October 2019
THE CEDAR FOUNDATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER