Are you the type of person who thrives in a fast paced corporate environment, who enjoys working with colleagues across the world? If this sounds like you then we have the opportunity for you.
The Team Lead will supervise and line manage the Conflicts Management team and contribute towards HR administrative tasks, the team’s performance, planning and management, employee morale, learning and professional development, as well as lead team meetings and provide necessary support to management.
- Conflicts Management Request queue management, including adherence to SLA, monitoring and reporting on Key Performance Indicators
- Manage work tasks to ensure deadlines are met whilst providing exceptional service
- Collaborate and work closely with the Conflicts Management functional lead and other Conflict Management Team Leads across the Centers to expand the service offering and deliver a positive and successful team
- Liaise with and support NBI Managers, internal stakeholders and NBI team members across the Centers
- Support Lean Six Sigma initiatives that continually improve the service, process and Conflicts Management operations
- Manage and lead team meetings, prepare agenda and allocate actions to ensure team objectives are successfully achieved
- Create and maintain an efficient, effective and motivated team; encourage and inspire the team and positively influence morale; guide the team and lead by example
- Ensure effective communication across the team; flexing leadership style according to individual, task and situation
- Administer holiday (PTO), sick leave and other time-off requests, inclusive of internal approvals, record keeping and data entry in relevant systems
- Assist in the creation of team goals and assist team members in developing their own personal objectives
- Review, monitor progress and provide feedback regarding employee performance goals on an ongoing basis ; provide regular objective and constructive feedback with a view to motivating and enhancing performance
- Manage performance evaluations (mid-year and annual), inclusive of required liaison with relevant senior departmental and management personnel, inclusive of record keeping / data entry in relevant systems
- Identify skill gaps and training needs and address through a variety of learning interventions across the functions, working with the Learning and Development team to ensure the correct learning aid is utilized
- Work alongside local recruitment as and when required to review CVs, shortlist, conduct interviews and oversee on-boarding.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks that may arise specific to the role / service.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant undergraduate / post graduate qualification
- Supervisory or line management experience in a law firm or financial institution necessary
- Exceptional problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Excellent time management, organizational, and administrative skills
- The capacity to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Proven ability to multi-task and work well under pressure, prioritize workloads and work to tight deadlines
- Highly self-motivated and proactive approach