Location UK / Omagh Town Area
Job Type Permanent full-time
Salary Not disclosed
Updated 6 days ago
Site Manager at various sites
LOCATION: Company’s construction sites
SUMMARY OF ROLE
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, the post holder will be responsible for the planning and safe execution and delivery of a building project and manage and lead other members of the construction team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for the co-ordination and control of the project from the design stage, through to completion and the handover of the project to the client.
• Day to day management of operations on site, ensuring that the project is brought to a successful completion and meets the required time, budget and quality constraints.
• Ensuring timely management of any unforeseen delays.
• Carry out safety inspections and site inductions fulfilling the health, safety, environmental & welfare responsibilities as detailed in the Company’s Health & Safety Policy and the Health & Safety Construction Phase Plan.
• Regular monitoring and liaison with the Contracts Manager on the Master Programme and development of stage/section programmes as required.
• Liaise with the Contracts Manager to ensure adequate labour and appointed subcontractor resource is available on site utilising the approved suppliers list.
• Carry out tool box briefings to site operatives and appointed subcontractors.
• Plan and efficiently organise the site facilities and logistics, ensuring all equipment on site is fit for purpose and only operated by appropriately trained staff.
• Fulfil the role of Temporary Works Co-Ordinator on the project.
• Requisition all materials, and oversee the deliveries and ensure they are done so in adequate time in line with the construction programme and procurement schedule.
• Effectively manage issued drawings from and to the site.
• Supervise, manage and motivate all site team including effective management of appointed subcontractor activities on site ensuring they are engaged, on target in line with the master programme.
• Ensure workmanship and material standards are achieved in accordance with specifications, building regulations, health and safety legislation as well as quality standards.
• Ensure site team and appointed subcontractors are following common operational standards.
• Maintain close relations with the Contracts Manager/Quantity Surveyor/HSEQ Manager regarding waste management, variations, cost control and Confirmation of Instructions.
• Organize and chair weekly review meetings with site team. Meetings to incorporate health, safety, welfare and environmental.
• Maintain comprehensive and accurate health, safety, environmental and quality documented information to enable traceability.
• Control and monitor site waste in accordance with the Company’s Site Waste Minimisation & Management Policy.
• Create and maintain good relations with clients, design teams and neighbor’s as well as any other stakeholders.
To apply please send your CV via the link below