Excellent opportunity for a Shop Manger based in Dungannon.
Due to continued growth McIntyre’s Tools & Equipment, Dungannon are recruiting for an exciting new ‘Shop Manager’ job role. The company is looking for an experienced and motivated candidate who will be responsible for the smooth running and profitability of our retail unit based on the Moy Road in Dungannon.
As Shop Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day management of the shop; including sales, administration, stock control and merchandising, leading by example and motivating the team, while delivering outstanding levels of customer service. You will be a self-motivated individual who can embrace change and motivate others to do so. You will have a proven track record in meeting and exceeding targets, while building strong relationships in a customer facing role. The applicant must have experience working with or within a Welding/Engineering environment .
- Leading a small team, you will lead the trade counter and liaise with the branch, warehouse, operations and sales staff to ensure the efficient running of your department.
- Build strong customer relationships, ensuring first class customer service is consistently delivered
- Coach, manage and supervise the team, assisting both their development and the development of the shop by managing the allocation of tasks as required to fulfill the needs of the business
- Support all aspects of branch operations including the processing of sales, managing customer accounts, stock management, merchandising and overseeing the health and safety of your team
- Management/supervisory experience gained within a trade counter sales environment is highly desirable
- Experience gained in the tool, welding or engineering industry is essential.
- A proven track record of effective stock management experience
- Strong organisational and prioritising skills, with a consistently positive approach to tasks
- Evidence of good people management and communication skills both within a team and with customers
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages (inc Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Exceptional leadership skills are essential
- A proven track record of taking a hands-on, flexible approach to work and using their own initiative to manage responsibilities
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV.