We wish to appoint a Service Desk Team Lead.
Purpose of role,
Reporting to the Service Delivery Director, the Team Lead will be responsible for leading a team of technical support engineers utilizing best practice in providing technical and customer service to our clients. While the primary focus will be leading the team, you will have a technical background and contribute in dealing with customer incidents directly. The successful candidate will also look at ways to improve their team through 1-2 -1 and weekly reviews.
Reporting to:Service Delivery Director
- Demonstrate awareness of customer and business impact of service failures and take action to address.
- Plan and implement ITIL based best processes to continually develop and implement strategic objectives
- Ensure SLA’s are adhered to on a daily basis
- Constantly assess the resource, capability and performance of the Managed Service function to drive continuous improvement initiatives, focusing on delivering the best outcomes for Cased Dimensions Resources and their managed service client base.
- Provide day to day direction and line management to the team including training, mentoring, developing and motivating
- Manage team resources to ensure all targets are met/exceeded.
- Analyze team performance and drive improvements to customer service.
- Build and maintain close working relationships with customers and colleagues to maximize service quality.
- Respond to verbal and written complaints as required.
- Work out of hours support as per company policy and remuneration.
- Identify, evaluate and implement ideas for continuous improvement in service delivery.
- Manage month end reports for Client Relationship Manager
- Flexibility to travel to meetings as required.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
As a Service Desk Lead, you will have prior experience of leading teams of support staff. In addition to this, the following experience/knowledge would be highly valued:
- Experience of dealing with both internal and external stakeholders
- Proven experience of working to SLA’s
- Demonstrable skills and experience in delivering Service Desk for multiple customers
- Core Microsoft Server Product experience (Windows server, SQL Server and Exchange Server
- Strong Active Directory skills and Windows Server management
- Service improvement experience
- Keen interest in new technology, be passionate about delivering unrivaled customer service
- Microsoft Systems Center suite (Service Manager, Configuration Manager, Data Protection Manager and Virtual Machine Manager)
- Microsoft Desktop Deployment and support
- A strong team player and able to cover for other managers is also essential.
- Confident and personable with strong inter-personal skills
- Ability to define new ways of working and drive the one team culture
- ITIL Foundation
- While we understand that you may not have all of the above technical skills, we are looking for a candidate who will have an interest in learning new technologies and be capable of getting up to speed quickly
Cased Dimensions is an equal opportunity employer