Excellent opportunity for a Service Advisor based in Mallusk.
- Attending to inbound customer queries by e-mail, telephone & face to face, promptly and in a courteous manner.
- Liaise with Fleet Customers to organise MOT & PMI Inspections.
- Daily administration within service department, issuing invoices, processing payments, and managing work in progress.
- Liaising with customers to provide accurate & timely progress & status updates.
- Previous motor industry experience.
- Positive attitude and a desire to exceed customer expectations.
- The ability to prioritise and multitask, work on your own initiative.
- Strong planning, organisation and diary management skills.
- Strong computer skills, experience in CDK an advantage.
- Ability to work well in a team as well as on your own initiative and under pressure.
- Full clean driver’s licence.
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
If you feel up to the challenge and have the relevant experience and ability we need, please upload your CV and covering letter by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below. You must outline on your CV and covering letter how your experience meets the needs outlined above.
Closing date for this post is 23rd September 2019