As we continue to grow our Digital team in Belfast, we’re searching for talented Senior Software Engineers to join us in our Innovation Hub where you’ll be working with the latest technologies on some of the most exciting digital projects in Europe, guaranteed!
PA Consulting are an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
Duties & Responsibilities
- You can expect to use your knowledge of architecture; our clients will look to you for advice and contribution in higher level architectural discussions
- You’re familiar with the development process and take ownership for certain aspects of the process by putting appropriate methods and tools in place
- You will have regular conversations with clients and be a point of contact between the client and the project team
- Coaching and mentoring more junior members of the team, and deputising for the team principal, will be important in the role
- You’ll play an active role in account management
- You’ll also have opportunities to be involved in shaping bids and creating approaches or proposals, perhaps even presenting to clients in a formal selection process
- Experience working in an agile development team, and applying strong development practices
- Experience in developing solutions in the cloud, using either AWS, Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or Microsoft Azure.
- Experience in microservices architecture, including an understanding of containers and serverless implementation. This could include Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift, AWS Lambda, Cloud Functions (GCP and Azure).
Education and Qualifications
- We value experience, attitude and aptitude over qualification, but typically we see successful candidates in the role who have an honours degree in a STEM subject.
- Competitive salary, with an annual performance-based bonus
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days annual leave (along with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days)
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn, childcare benefits)
- Voluntary benefits (dental, critical illness etc.)
Click here for job description
To apply, please forward your CV via the APPLY button below.
Closing date: 12th October 2019