Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Temporary full-time
Salary Not disclosed
Updated 4 days ago
We're looking for a Senior Reporting Analyst to join the Ulster Bank Finance function in Belfast
* This role in the Business Intelligence team is a chance to make an impact by delivering improvements to our financial MI reporting capabilities, and offers a great oversight of the Ulster Bank business
* You'll be responsible for delivering full and accurate monthly financial information which is insightful and accurate, including divisional balance sheets, profit and loss account and supporting data
* This role is available for a period of 12 months
What you'll do
This role will see you delivering high quality MI reports to the business which are informative of our performance against chosen metrics, which assist sound decision making, and ultimately help to improve our product and service propositions to our customers. Youll both develop new and improve existing reports and data feeds which meet our customers changing needs, making sure the reports are consistent with the wider business strategy, as well as being accurate, effective, timely and adding value.
Other aspects of your role will include:
* Providing explanation, review and commentary on financial performance to both business partners and finance colleagues, adding value by using a clear understanding of business drivers
* Participating in the delivery of change activity with the wider Business Intelligence team
* Contributing to bank-wide continuous improvement activity
The skills you'll need
This role would be suitable for a qualified accountant, while applicants who are part-qualified or qualified by experience will also be considered. Experience of working in a finance function would be welcome.
We'll also be looking for:
* Strong technical proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office, and ideally with Oracle Smart View
* Experience of working to tight deadlines and managing key finance deliverables
* Strong communication skills, with the ability to clearly and succinctly articulate issues to senior management
* The ability to identify, build and enhance key relationships, and to influence and challenge when required
How we'll reward you
You’ll start on a competitive salary from £33,363 to £39,250 depending on experience, and you’ll also join our retirement saving plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At Ulster Bank, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more.