Excellent opportunity for a Salon Co-Ordinator (full or part time) based in Belfast.
Who are we looking for?
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role and can provide exceptional customer service.
- Someone confident, bubbly and with the ability to motivate a team.
- An interest in the hairdressing and creative industry – we will help you fully immerse yourself into the world of hairdressing, but a desire to learn more is essential.
- Highly organised individual, who can work independently but asks for help when needed.
What can Conroy offer you?
- The opportunity to work for an award winning and highly respected brand within a dynamic and exciting industry. Including attending both internal and external events.
- Responsibility from day one for managing booking systems, interacting with clientele and handling money.
- Full training; salon booking system, customer service, cashing up, stock control, products and services.
- Potential for progression both within the Front of House Team and the company as a whole.
What else does the role involve?
- Meeting and greeting guests upon arrival.
- Managing hair appointments by phone, in person and by email.
- Managing bookings with the team to ensure appointments run to time and clients are kept informed.
- Up-selling and cross-selling services and products.
- Retail sales and managing stock passing through reception.
- Taking payments and carrying out regular checks to ensure they have been taken correctly.
- Local marketing support to promote the salon.
- Full time hours are flexible and are dependent on salon bookings.
- Customer Service facing role (minimum 2 years’ experience)
- Experience within retail (preferable but not essential)
To apply for this role, please upload a current copy of your CV by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below.