Excellent opportunity for a Sales & Marketing Administrator
A vacancy has arisen for the position of Sales & Marketing Administrator within the company. Reporting to the Product Manager, you will be assisting with administration duties for sales, marketing & product team. Hours of work are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Key Responsibilities: (not intended to be exclusive or exhaustive)
- Maintains high standards of housekeeping within the Design Centre and ensures all elements of the displays and lighting are functioning.
- Generation of Price Comparison Workbooks (PCW) by comparing the company’s product and pricing to competitors’ products and pricing.
- Assists in the sale of any Design Centre displays: taking pictures and loading required details on to gumtree, liaising with Used kitchen exchange agency.
- Works closely with all department Heads to facilitate visit/ event requirements such as refreshments, screens, presentations
- Ensures all visits/events stock is up to date (including packs, refreshments etc)
- Works closely with the Marketing Manager/ National Sales Managers to facilitate travel & accommodation requirements for all off site events
- Assists with the dispatch of all customer communications
- Collates any sales and marketing packs for stock/ meetings
- Assists with exhibition planning, design and related project management.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minute taking at meetings
- Assisting with company social events
What you’ll need to succeed:
The ideal applicant should possess the following key attributes:
- Educated to GCSE standard (or equivalent) with a grade C in English and Maths.
- Excellent key board skills with high levels of speed and accuracy.
- Proven ability to manage hourly/daily deadlines.
- Strong ability for multi-tasking and good attention to detail in all tasks.
- Good team player able to work in a pressurised environment.
- Good communication skills with the ability to work unsupervised, problem solve and initiate change where needed.
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office – word, excel, powerpoint.
If you are interested in applying for the above position, please submit your CV by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below.
Closing date is Friday 20 September 2019.
Uform is an Equal Opportunities Employer