Sales Account Executives required for NIJobs inside sales team in Belfast
Why work for NI Jobs:-
Established in 2000, NIJobs.com is the number one recruitment website in Northern Ireland with its head office in Belfast. NI Jobs is part of Saongroup, a global leader in online recruitment. Our business began in Ireland in 1995 with one site Irishjobs.ie and now we employ over 500 people globally and operate websites across 16 countries in Europe, Africa and the Americas.
With strong ambitions to grow NI Jobs have increased their market share and are implementing world class e-recruitment technology. Due to our continued expansion within the NI market we are now recruiting a number of Sales Account Managers for our sales team in Belfast
Sales Account Manager:-
- Develop excellent working relationships with corporate clients, establishing their online recruitment needs, providing appropriate commercial solutions whilst maximising revenue.
- Establish and build a quality client portfolio
- Sourcing of new business leads
- Create written communication, proposals and presentations to a professional level
- Negotiation of complex packages with senior stakeholders
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with corporate clients
- Provide support & recommendations for clients
- Attend meetings with clients
- Meet and exceed all KPI’s and Revenue targets
- Sales reporting, use of CRM systems and sales forecasting.
What we offer:-
- Competitive basic salary
- Generous bonus and uncapped commission structure with built in accelerators for over achievement
- Substantial additional sales incentives for high performers such as paid for holidays and One4All vouchers
- Company health care and life insurance schemes, Bike to Work and TaxSaver travel tickets
- The company runs a number of sales focused incentives; including regular Sales Days, Sales Person of the Month awards and, twice a year, the opportunity to win the Tiger Incentive to join the CEO of parent company StepStone on a luxury trip with the most exceptional performers from across Europe