Location UK / Northern Ireland
Job Type Permanent full-time
Salary £20000 - 30000
Updated 1 week ago
The Risk and Compliance Analyst will be responsible for managing a portfolio of FundWare client relationships, ensuring delivery of a consistently high level of service to clients.
1. To manage all day-to-day aspects of the FundWare solution and client relationship for a portfolio of clients, including in respect of (as applicable):
2. Performance of daily processes to a high standard, to include:
3. To ensure the highest standard of client relationship management, taking the lead on weekly and monthly calls and attending the quarterly call in line with Funds-Axis’ client governance policies, including periodic visits to client premises.
4. To ensure delivery of excellent customer service, including evidencing using workflow management tools in line with Funds-Axis’ policies
As a result of continued growth we are actively recruiting ambitious, sociable, intelligent individuals with initiative, a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills and analytical skills for Risk and Compliance Analyst positions. You should be a confident and organised team-player who is dedicated to the role and to the company, with drive to further your development and growth and that of the company. A strong working knowledge of Excel is essential and a knowledge of the Regulations (UCITS, AIFMD and Shareholder Disclosure requirements) is desirable. You must have a minimum 2:1 undergraduate qualification in a relevant degree program (mathematics, finance, accounting, actuarial, law) and be willing to undertake further study as required.
1. Analytical skills – the Analyst is expected to perform the FundWare processes on their client portfolio to a consistently high standard
2. Organisational skills – the Analyst is expected to manage workload efficiently in order to adhere to key deadline
3. Teamwork – the Analyst is expected to work effectively with team members to deliver excellent customer service
4. Communication – the Analyst is expected to communicate effectively with clients, team members and managers
5. Initiative/independence – the analyst is expected to take ownership and responsibility for their duties, and use their initiative to identify solutions to issues
In return for your commitment we offer a strong remuneration package and significant opportunities to grow and develop as our business expands, including: