To work as a part of a team maintaining excellent levels of customer service. To ensure the smooth running of the branch during your shift, supervising staff and ensuring company policies and procedures are adhered to.
Title – Relief Assistant Manager
Salary – £22,500 + attendance bonus + company van
Reports – To Area Manager
Based at; All over Northern Ireland
Job Purpose. to provide cover to whichever branch is needed when a key holder is absent.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities;
- effectively and efficiently assist in the management of all aspects of the day to day running of a branch
- ensure high levels of housekeepingand presentation of staff and branch at all times
- in conjunction with the branch manager to select manage, motivate and develop all members of the branch team to ensure that the objectives of the company are met
- ensure high standards of service and hospitatlity are delivered to all customers at all times
- accurately completing all required paperwork, accounting for cash and descrepancies so as to effectively account for and report for the branch operation.
- liasing effectively with branch manager, area manager and service manager
- key holder duties and responsibilities
- ensuring company policies and procedures are promoted and adhered to
- ensure all staff adhere to health and safety and quality management policies and procedures
- be responsible for the security of company property
- contribute to the continual improvement of the branch and company
- communicate with customers, staff and management effectively
- monitor machine income, faults, performance and liaise with service dept to maximise machine up time
- providing cover to whichever brand is needed, company van is provided
- movement of machines uoto 120kg required and good mobility required to empty certain machines
- weekend and public holiday cover required
- working hours are 40-48 hours, some flexibility required. rota will include evening and weekend work to cover all opening hours of branch
- uniform provided.
Please forward your CV via the apply button below