Excellent opportunity for a Regional Support Engineer based in Cookstown
Reporting to:Director of CustomCare
Welcome to CDE
CDE is the leading provider of wet processing equipment for quarries, mines and recycling operations on the global market. The CDE equipment range has applications across a wide range of materials and is delivering significant efficiencies in the construction and recycling, mining, specialist industrial sands and environmental sectors.
Working across 5 industry sectors and 8 strategic regions globally, CDE has been co-creating with customers for over 20 years. The team has been widely recognised for challenging the paradigm of traditional washing equipment supply and delivering collaborative, imaginative and unique processing systems. Our team thrives in an environment where people are genuinely empowered to lead and deliver highly strategic and innovative projects.
CDE is now seeking to appoint a high-calibre Regional Support Engineer to join the CustomCare Department.
- Provide aftersales support for all customers within region. This will involve troubleshooting issues by self were possible or coordinating additional resource as required.
- Carry out planned/ unplanned maintenance as required including PMI (preventative maintenance inspection) visits and customer breakdowns.
- Support RCM (Regional Customcare Manager) within region through site and customer visits were required and liaising with CDE Global technical team to develop best technical solution for customer
- Proactive, logical approach to diagnosis of plant faults and their rectification.
- Provide detailed reports from site visits back to operations team to record progress and recommend future improvements
- Extensive travel throughout the UK & Ireland as the primary region. Working outside normal hours may be occasionally required.
- Working as a member of the operations team to constantly strive for continuous improvements through improving processes and product development.
- Manage own workload to ensure most efficient use of time.
- Primary responsibility will be to provide aftersales support for all customers within region. This will involve troubleshooting issues by self were possible or coordinating additional resource as required.
- Ensure sufficient technical support for sales team within region particularly through site appraisals and customer meetings with sales team as required.
- Adhere to CDE’s HR and H&S policies
- Good level of secondary education with high degree of numeracy and literacy
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role
- Experience in electrical control systems
- Relevant practical experience working on quarry machinery or similar
- Proven organisational skills with the ability to effectively plan, organise and control daily workload
- Computer literate in Windows based Software Products
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Basic understanding of pneumatics & hydraulics
- Good interpersonal skills
- The ability to communicate effectively in writing, orally, and through presentations
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Good Commercial Awareness
- Attentive to detail
- Able to work under pressure
- Dependable and reliable
- Enthusiastic, energetic self-starter able to work on own initiative
- Willingness to develop and adapt to new situations
- Team Player
- Available to work flexible hours
- Willingness and ability to travel frequently
- Full, clean driving license (company van provided)
- Clearance to work in EU
- Health & Safety qualification
- Electrical Qualification
- Qualified Lift Planner
- Forklift license
- Experience in washing plant maintenance & repair
- PLC experience
- Pump maintenance experience
- Screening maintenance experience
- Ability to use design packages including AutoCad
- Knowledge of technical flow diagrams
- Knowledge of washing industry and applications
Desirable criteria may be used for shortlisting. The Company reserves the right to enhance criteria at the shortlisting stage.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV
Closing date: Friday 15th February