Excellent opportunity for Receptionist based in Belfast.
JOB DESCRIPTION: RECEPTIONIST
Qualifications: English and Maths GCSE
Experience in answering busy switchboard.
Polite and pleasant manner.
Helpful and flexible regarding duties
Number of Years’ Experience: 2
Description of Duties:
- Answering promptly and politely and managing busy switchboard including voicemail;
- Taking messages for absent members of staff and ensuring they receive it ASAP;
- Maintaining a call log
- Receiving visitors in a polite and pleasant manner;
- Maintaining Staff Movement Register;
- Receiving and date-stamping incoming post whether by hand or mail;
- Scanning and saving incoming hard copy correspondence;
- Preparation of outgoing correspondence;
- Maintaining daily Register for incoming and outgoing hard copy correspondence;
- Making tea/coffee for meetings/seminars/workshops as required;
- Ensuring meeting rooms and reception area are cleared, clean and tidy at all times;
- Ensuring kitchen is tidy and clean and encouraging other staff members to respect this;
- Assisting the implementation of the company’s operating system as necessary and as directed by IMS Manager;
- Monitoring and assisting the implementation of any corrective actions or improved ways of working as uncovered by Internal Audits or as directed by IMS Manager;
- Maintaining organisations and contacts database;
- Filing hard copy documents;
- Assisting with archiving;
- Assisting with ordering stationery;
- Assisting with arranging training seminars
- Photocopying and scanning as required.
- Managing Meeting Rooms
- Assisting with typing duties
Phone system; front-of house presentation;
- Respect all company policies;
- Punctuality and general good time-keeping (meetings; relaying messages; completing tasks);
- Competence in all the above duties (training will be given as necessary);
Staff may be requested to carry out other such reasonable tasks as may arise.
This position is overseen by the Practice Manager
To Apply please click the APPLY NOW button below and forward your CV.