Role Title: Real Time Team Leader
To ensure Service Level and key metrics are met. To contribute information to a centralised forecasting and shift planning department. To ensure fairness in the distribution of shift patterns throughout the contact centres and to ensure the site works towards achieving an overall optimum cost efficient capacity.
The successful candidate will be based at our delivery centre in Belfast.
The jobholder will report to the Snr Manager Resource Planning
- Lead > RTA staff in real time monitoring across Belfast and Derry/ Londonderry Sites
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators and trends to reforecast, reschedule, and adjust staffing levels.
- Track and compare forecasted and actual center statistics.
- Evaluate adherence and take action to improve performance.
- Forecasting – through simulations based on historical data, he/she create a reliable schedule.
- Make daily, weekly and monthly report related to RTA activities and performance
- Intra-day Management – when adjustments are necessary, provides real-time updates so schedule goals are met regardless of changes.
- Real-Time Decisions – able to work under pressure and take quick decisions to make sure operations meet all targeted metrics.
- Tactical planning, designing and implementing a real time management system to enable effective real time reporting to the site.
- Analysing the performance of the real time management system to ensure the implementation of process improvement.
- Proactive management of resource to ensure Service Levels are met.
Forecasting real time requirement and communicating change requirement to Operations for compliance.
- Gathering data, performing needs assessment, defining user requirements and developing specifications for the real time management system.
- Monitoring the queues and making recommendations to the Operations regarding potential problems and solutions.
- Stimulating different scenarios, developing contingency plans for unexpected events and reworking those plans when required.
- Developing benchmarks using metrics, industry standards and original concepts.
Perform real time analysis and execute intra-day staffing adjustments in 1/2 hour interval scenarios.
- All other task to be performed efficiently as instructed by the management.
- Real Time monitoring agent activity.
- Work closely with Client and Operations, and leads to give recommendation to operations to make and take necessary appropriate action to maintain and meet all performance metrics.
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working as an RTA preferred
- Quick learner with proven ability to grow and lead a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Passion for learning and creative problem-solving.
- Strong computer applications skills especially MS Excel
- Analytical frame of mind
- Tech savvy with knowledge of telephone equipment and relevant computer programs
- Hands-on experience of working in a contact centre environment
- Analytical and logical thinker.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office package / Computer Literacy
- Advance EXCEL skills
- Good listening and verbal communication skills.
- Decision making and problem solving abilities
- Passed probationary and no live Warnings on File.
- Meets Expectations / Above Expectations on Performance related Metrics
-Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
-Results driven and commercially aware.
-Conscientious and reliable individual who is self motivated.
-Enthusiastic with positive work ethic; unafraid to challenge the status quo but risk aware; willing to add extra value to the service provided.
-Keen for self-development and personal growth.
Whilst this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.