Excellent opportunity for a Quality Manager based in Portadown
- Degree or equivalent in Food Science / technology
- 3-4 years relevant quality management experience in the food industry
- Relevant Food Safety Certificate
- Current / recent HACCP Certificate
- Previous experience dealing directly with customer audits and 3rd party audits (such as BRC)
- Managing, developing and improving all aspects of Quality within the organisation.
- Implementation of new Quality Management systems in line with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Monitoring and measuring all Quality and Environmental KPI’
- Communicating clearly and concisely all customer requirements to all relevant internal parties and externally to suppliers of products or services which may affect customer satisfaction.
- Liaison with customers and suppliers to resolve any issues or complaints ensuring timely and effective corrective actions are agreed, implemented and monitored.
- Collation and analysis of data, maintaining all pertinent records and compiling of reports and recommendations for senior management.
- Managing the Quality department.
- Preparing and managing the Quality annual budgets.
- Managing and developing the Continuous Improvement Philosophy within the team and throughout the company.
- Regular analysis and review of information to identify any trends that may impact or improve compliance, quality, or other areas in the organisation
- Planning and managing the audit schedules for the Quality and Environmental programmes including 3rd party and external audits.
- Promoting health and safety awareness within the Quality team.
- General management of all aspects of Quality team as required.
- Planning and liaising with other managers and Section Leaders, to ensure timely resolution of relevant issues to the mutual benefit of the teams, customers and the business.
- Defining, agreeing and controlling Quality procedures and controlling and issuing of process sheets and process control documentation.
- Generation of control plans, FMEA’s and inspection reports for customers and agreeing those required from suppliers in current and future programmes.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV