Due to continued success we are looking for a new team member to join our team of dedicated people who are passionate about creating world class coffe
Hours: 40h per week, Permanent, Monday to Friday, fixed hours but some flexibility required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop knowledge of whole production cycle.
- Hitting daily/weekly/monthly packing targets.
- Develop broad knowledge of the whole coffee experience.
- Prepare customer orders for despatch in a timely and accurate manner.
- Labelling of coffee bags and boxes.
- After training: The use of various packing machines to pack coffee.
- Ensure all packing/ work areas are stocked and maintained and cleaned on a regular basis.
- After training: Perform basic daily, weekly, and monthly maintenance and cleaning of production equipment or other designated areas as required.
- Reporting of and recording of faulty equipment.
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed, recorded and stored in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure all associated administrative tasks and reports are completed in accordance with company procedures.
- Respond proactively to prevent customer service situations.
- Report and record potential safety hazards, incidents or accidents in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Assisting with loading of green beans and unloading of deliveries.
- General housekeeping duties
- Good communication skills in English (Verbal and Written)
- Numerate and Literate
- Proactive and keen to learn on the job
- Physically fit to operate packing machines and standing for periods of time.
- Ability to pack orders to a list of instructions and organise own work in methodical way.
- Ability to work unsociable hours in unforeseen circumstances
- Ability to pay great attention to detail to uphold quality standards.
- Previous experience in a food production facility
- Driving License and driving experience to cover for driver
- Forklift License (Reach, Counter Balance)
- Computer Literacy
- Health and Safety experience or qualifications
- Basic Food Safety Qualifications
To apply please send your CV by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below
A brief explanation as to why you think you would be suitable
Applications open until 16th September 2019 at 17:00
Interviews will be scheduled for w/c 23rd September 2019.
Warehousing, Production, Communication