This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join a high performing and progressive team - grow your experience and career with Kerry Foods.
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join a high performing and progressive team – grow your experience and career with Kerry Foods!
- Develop technical excellence at all levels within the Production Stream through a programme of training, coaching, and mentoring to enable sustainable high performance against Quality standards
- Complete quality (eg. QC monitoring) tasks and ensure proficiency in Food Safety and
- Quality Standards eg. Basic GMP, Allergen Control, Quality system procedures
- Train and Coach the Production Stream to enable them to develop SOPs which are aligned with the Quality Management System for process related manufacturing jobs / tasks
- Educate and train the Production Stream team to ensure that Product Quality Attributes are effectively introduced, verified and embedded
- Facilitate and support Quality Inspection
- Support Quality / Technical Issue Resolution
Qualifications & skills:
- Ideally 2+ years’ experience but more recent graduates with relevant experience are encouraged to apply
- Relevant degree
- Numerical ability to record, interpret and analyse key process data
- Robust understanding of Food Safety and Quality Management Systems
- Robust knowledge of the BRC Global Food Standard and specific customer standards as they apply
- Understanding and ability to apply in live situations the principles and tools of lean manufacturing
- A thoughtful leader who lives the core values of Kerry, respect and teamwork
Kerry is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all members of the community.