Excellent opportunity for production staff
Tasty Foods to attract ambitious and hardworking Production Staff members to join our team as a Production Staff to include: Commercial Cleaner, Cooks, Packers etc…
After a thorough induction you will report directly to our General Manager.
Job Title: PRODUCTION STAFF
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards in the workplace
- Ensuring that the HACCP system is in operation at all times
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment by adhering to a ‘tidy-as-you-go’ approach
- Minimising production costs and wastage
- Maintaining Hygiene, Health & Safety procedures at all times
- Ensuring that machines are operating properly and in good working order.
- Automating production systems
- Working under instructions from management
- Ensure orders are completed in a timely fashion according to a production schedule
- Reporting any faults with machines to the Production Supervisor and taking action to troubleshoot and repair faults
- Train other production operatives
- Liaising with other member of your team to complete orders
- Any other duties to help the overall performance of the company and at the request of management
- It may be necessary to fill in and help out in different departments, when staff are sick or on annual leave
Full training will be provided
- Self-motivated and independent
- A strong goal and results orientation
- Drive & Initiative
Salary & Benefits
This will be dependent on the successful applicants experience and attributes. We are willing to pay over the National Minimum Wage for suitable candidates.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV
Closing Date for Applications: 30th September 2019
Thanks for your interest in Tasty Foods: we look forward to hearing from you.