Excellent opportunity for a Process Operator based in Larne
Due to the ongoing expansion of Millicent Pharma NI, we are looking for a Process Operator to join our Production team. The process operator will be responsible for carrying out tasks associated with manufacturing
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Complete batch documentation in a legible and correct manner in accordance with cGMP.
- Adhere to the manufacturing procedures associated with the production of finished goods.
- Manual handling tasks including stripping and rebuilding of manufacturing equipment and transferring raw materials.
- Perform duties, from written and verbal instruction, and consult superiors on deviations from established procedures.
- Undertake any other duties, which may be assigned by Senior Management.
- May be required to work overtime.
- This duties and Responsibilities should not be regarded as conclusive or definite
- Basic qualifications in Mathematics and English
- Experience in a related manufacturing environment
- Ability to pick up and learn new skills
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Must be able to work individually or as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- 5 GCSEs A – C to include English, Mathematics and a Science subject (or equivalent)
- Additional qualifications in the areas of Maths, Science or Engineering (or equivalent)
- Proficient use of Microsoft office
- Experience of validation activities
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing or retail experience
- Previous experience authoring and reviewing documentation
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or food industry
- GMP experience
- Knowledge of control of documents (including a document management system)
- Understanding of pharmaceutical regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of inventory control systems
- 40 hours Monday to Thursday with Fridays off
- Competitive Salary
- Generous holiday package
- Onsite parking
To apply, please forward your CV together with a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role via the APPLY button below. Feel free to share this opportunity with your personal and professional networks.
Closing date: 22nd September 2019