Finnebrogue looks at what’s wrong with food to figure out how to make it the best it can be, without being bound by the way it has always been done. Having earned a reputation as the country’s leading top-tier sausage maker, we launched revolutiona
Finnebrogue looks at what’s wrong with food to figure out how to make it the best it can be, without being bound by the way it has always been done. Having earned a reputation as the country’s leading top-tier sausage maker, we launched revolutionary bacon and ham made without nitrites, opened a state of the art vegetarian factory and always place innovation at the heart of what we do.
We are currently searching for a Planner to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual with experience of planning or scheduling in the FMCG sector.
- Competitive salary
- Subsidised canteen
- Retail Discount Cards
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Parking
- Discounted Staff Sales
- Length of Service Additional Holiday Allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Death in Service
To plan efficient production schedules on daily/weekly basis.
- Must have relevant experience in production planning and or scheduling activities within a FMCG environment, preferably food.
- Proficient written, numerical and verbal skills and able to communicate at all levels both internally and externally.
- Highly Proficient in the use of MS Office tools, especially Excel
- Proficient Numerical ability to record, interpret and analyze key process data and trends identifying opportunities and errors in system or forecast information
- Experience of FMCG production
- Understanding of UK retail supermarket order fulfillment
- Knowledge of or experience using an ERP based system
- The development of a daily and weekly production plan for all products which will meet both customer requirements and stock target levels.
- To develop an hourly / daily / weekly production/ schedule for all products, which is optimised to account for labour utilisation & minimising impact of changeovers, but which ultimately meets our customer order requirements and therefore optimises our customer service level.
- Responsible for issuing an inclusive production schedule which accounts for Planned Preventative Maintenance, any NPI trials, and any prioritisation of products based on the up to date production plan and real-time customer orders.
- Align production and demand based on agreed SLA rules
- Communicate production plan to management team.
- Responsible for calling off required raw materials and tertiary packaging items based on production plan whilst adhering to internal stock control policy.
We are an equal opportunities employer.